Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Hellboy Series 2 Pics!

  1. #1
    Toy Warrior
    Guest Toy Warrior's Avatar

    Post

    http://p073.ezboard.com/fmezcofrm2.s...icID=325.topic

    [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Tortricidae's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    they all look pretty damned sweet. I'll probably be getting that prisoner hellboy.

    When are they going to hit stores, do you know? I'm going to have to keep an eye out for them, as the previous line was so hard to find. My hope is that with so many different hellboys (and doubtlessly so many variants) I'll have a chance to snag the one I want. I got my trenchcoat hellboy from CM cause I couldn't find a single one here.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I love them!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Shypappette's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,006
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A agree with Tort, the prisoner one is very cool. So's the one with that big broken sword. They're all super kick ass. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member The Cheshire Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2004
    Posts
    1,544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That demon Hellboy and Nazi Kroenen are the best! I'll probably grab them...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member moviemaniacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2004
    Posts
    317
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    so many hellboy variants...

    Kroenen is wicked though, glad I didn't get the one from s1

  7. #7
    Inactive Member alkoholik's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    1,089
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    demon,nazi,prisoner....aww helll....all of them are great...

  8. #8
    Inactive Member madadman's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,558
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nazi Kroenen looks awesome! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member thor16's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2004
    Posts
    994
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by madadman:
    Nazi Kroenen looks awesome! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">sure as hell does... I hope he doesn't get any of those accessories taken away.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Oce's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    621
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    it's all good, except for that lame-ass cloth jacket

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •